|January 10, 2013 - January 31, 2013|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Vacation, Personal and Sick Time|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Full-time position with competitive wages and excellent benefit package.|
|Duties:||JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:|
1. Organizes, plans and directs the medical records section in accordance with established policies and procedures. Maintains the highest level of confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
2. Maintains minutes of meetings and files as necessary.
3. Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inter-department personnel.
4. Assists in recording all incidents/accidents. Files documents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
5. Collects, assembles, checks and files resident charts and personnel records as required.
6. Establishes procedures to ensure that all records are complete and correct. Returns records to nursing services for any necessary corrections.
|Qualifications:||SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:|
1. High School Degree and previous Long Term Care Nursing Assistant experience
2. Successfully completes facility conducted orientation, mandatory training and in-service programs.
3. Must be capable of performing the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
4. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.