Certified Nursing Assistant Trainee
|September 30, 2013 - October 02, 2013|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Vacation, Personal and Sick Time|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Full-time position with competitive wages and excellent benefit package. This is a training position that entails 3 weeks classroom and 1 week clinical training. Once completed, must be able to pass skills and written test to become certified. |
|Duties:||JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:|
1. Knowledge of age specific developmental factors specific to adult and geriatric residents (i.e. physical, cognitive, and socialization factors) in planning delivery of care.
2. Provides nursing care in accordance with Resident Care Policies and Procedures and ensures the safety and well-being of the residents is maintained.
3. Completes or assists residents with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming in accordance with established Care Plan/ Daily Care Guides.
4. Serves and collects food trays, feeds residents requiring help. provides meal supplements and fresh drinking water as needed.
5. Moves or assists residents in moving to and from bed as necessary, and transports residents using wheelchairs, or assists them with walking, as per Care Plan/Daily Care Guides.
6. Assists in keeping residents' rooms and equipment clean, neat and orderly.
|Qualifications:||SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:|
1. High School Degree .
2. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
3. Must be able to work 3p-11p shift after class is completed and certification obtained.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.