Laundry Aide 3P-11P
|February 12, 2013 - February 28, 2013|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Vacation, Personal and Sick Time|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Full-time position with competitive wages and excellent benefit package.|
|Duties:||JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:|
1. Handles all laundry in accordance with sanitary guidelines.
2. Sorts all soiled laundry into appropriate categories. Lifts and carries loads of laundry to/from cleaning equipment.
3. Washes, dries, folds, and hangs all laundry neatly and properly.
4. Identifies personal laundry with resident's name and re-marks personal clothing items, if needed.
5. Returns clean resident laundry to appropriate rooms and supply areas.
6. Keeps work area clean and neat, and performs cleaning assisnments as scheduled or directed.
|Qualifications:||SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:|
1. Possesses a High School Diploma or sufficient knowledge and education to perform job functions.
2. Is capable of setting work prioities and working independently in the absence of supervision.
3. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.