Dietary Aide 6:15 am - 2:00 pm
|August 20, 2013 - November 30, 2013|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Vacation, Personal and Sick Time|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Full-time position with competitive wages and excellent benefit package.|
|Duties:||JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:|
1. Prepares patient trays according to instructions/orders.
2. Assists in preparation and portioning of meal items according to menu and dietary requirements.
3. Employs proper food handling techniques whether in preparation of food, setting up, or serving trays.
4. Cleans, washes, and sanitizes dishes, flatware, and utensils used to serve patients and others.
5. Assists in maintaining the general cleanliness of the dishwashing area.
6. Cleans work area and equipment as assigned.
7. Puts up stock in food storage areas and refrigerators as assigned.
8. Delivers food, nourishments, and supplies to Nursing Units and other areas as assigned.
|Qualifications:||SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:|
1. Possesses a High School Diploma or sufficient knowledge and education to perform job functions.
2. Experience in Dietary Department, large volume food preparation, and service preferred.
3. Ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with other staff members, referral sources, residents, their families, and physicians.
4. Has no findings of resident abuse, mistreatment, neglect, or misappropriation of resident property listed on the registry.
5. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.